Answered By: ESC Sara Last Updated: Jul 28, 2023 Views: 9
Gale Business Insights provides easy ways to track down company and industry information. To access it:
- Click Subject Guides on the library home page, and select the Business, Management & Economics guide.
- Select Gale Business Insights from the list of databases on the left.
- Click Advanced Search next to the basic search box.
- Across the top, select either Companies or Industries.
- If you selected companies, you can scroll through the alphabetical list, or use the search box provided to locate a specific company.
- If you selected Industries, you can expand the menus under each broad industry listing until you have found the specific part of that industry you wish to research.
For more in-depth search options, visit the "Company, Industry..." tab within the Business, Management & Economics subject guide.
Or call us 800-847-3000, ext. 2222
- Sun-Thu: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
July - August:
- Mon-Thu: 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Please note: Ask a Librarian is closed during the Spring, Summer and Winter breaks. Academic librarians from the Ask Us 24/7 consortium are available to help any time via chat when Ask a Librarian is closed.