Answered By: ESC Sara Last Updated: Oct 31, 2023 Views: 56
In general, the best source for advertising images is the Web.
Here are some good Web sources:
- Sociological Images
- Ads of the World
- Creative Advertising
- I Believe In Advertising
For articles on advertising, try these databases:
- For business and marketing research, Business Source Complete
- For societal and cultural research, SocIndex with Full-text
- For media research, Communication and Mass Media Complete
Or call us 800-847-3000, ext. 2222
- Sun-Thu: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
July - August:
- Mon-Thu: 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Please note: Ask a Librarian is closed during the Spring, Summer and Winter breaks. Academic librarians from the Ask Us 24/7 consortium are available to help any time via chat when Ask a Librarian is closed.