Answered By: ESC Sara Last Updated: Jul 28, 2023 Views: 94
Scholarly books (a.k.a. monographs) are reviewed in scholarly journals on the topic by other experts in the author's field.
To find a review of a scholarly book:
- Use OneSearch, on the library homepage.
- Search the title of the book, in quotation marks.
- To the left of the search results page, under Resource Type, click Reviews.
Or call us 800-847-3000, ext. 2222
- Sun-Thu: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
July - August:
- Mon-Thu: 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Please note: Ask a Librarian is closed during the Spring, Summer and Winter breaks. Academic librarians from the Ask Us 24/7 consortium are available to help any time via chat when Ask a Librarian is closed.